Crosswater Edge Infold Shower Door - (Previously Simpsons)
Transform even smaller bathrooms and ensuites into an elegant sanctuary with the Edge Infold Door Shower Enclosure by Crosswater. Featuring graceful styling with the beautiful silver finished frame, fixtures and hinges this shower door has an enviably lavish and delicate look. Perfect for those who have a smaller bathroom where clever design is required to maximise floor space whilst still retaining a generously sized shower enclosure. Now you can say goodbye to chunky framed traditional bifold doors and hello to beautiful minimalist look that will no doubt impress.
With the five size options and a reversible design, you can choose the size to suit your bathroom design. Sturdily constructed from 6mm power shower proof toughened glass, you will be able to feel and see the quality difference with Crosswater Shower Enclosures.
And with a Crosswater Clear glass protection added as standard, water and any hard water deposits will simply slide off, helping to prevent limescale build up and staining. In turn the glass will be incredibly easy to clean, without having to resort to abrasive cleaners. As well as this it will also come with a lifetime guarantee and a generous 30mm of adjustment to make fitting a breeze.
• Available in sizes:
• 700mm (1950mm in height). Door entry width: 495mm
• 760mm (1950mm in height). Door entry width: 555mm
• 800mm (1950mm in height). Door entry width: 595mm
• 900mm (1950mm in height). Door entry width: 695mm
• 1000mm (1950mm in height). Door entry width: 791mm
• Beautiful Silver finish fixtures and fittings
• 6mm toughened glass door
• 30mm adjustment for easy fitting on all sizes
• Powershower proof
• Reversible design to suit your bathroom layout
• Lifetime guarantee
• Shower tray and side panels sold separately
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.