Roper Rhodes Valencia 700mm Basin Unit
The Roper Rhodes Freestanding Valencia Vanity Unit is both extremely functional and stylish. Three soft close doors and a clean white finish combine to create a very classy and elegant vanity unit. The minimalistic design of the Valencia unit is complimented by the sleek curves and angular innovation of the ceramic washbasin. The large vanity unit will allow you to declutter other areas of your bathroom and organise them in a structured manner due to the ample storage space this unit provides!
To complete the Valencia, Roper Rhodes also provide a generous 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
• Freestanding Vanity unit, complete with ceramic washbasin
• Basin features a single central tap hole and an integral overflow
• Dimensions: W750 x H890 x D500mm
• White finish
• 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.