ROPER RHODES ULTRA-SLIM MIRROR
An Ultra Slim mirror from Roper Rhodes is one the slimmest LED illuminated mirrors available. They contain bright, practical and energy-saving LED lighting along with a top of the range heated demister pad to prevent your mirror steaming up. To make this mirror even more high tech, it has an infrared on/off sensor to operate the LED lighting and the heated demister pad.
Whether you desire for it to be hung portrait or landscape is completely up to you, and for added versatility, this mirror can also be fitted on painted bathroom walls for an overall depth of 17mm, or it can be tiled in for a flush and fitted finish. The mirror has been given an IP44 rating, so it is more than safe to use in a bathroom.
•Ultra slim with LED lights
•Hang portrait or landscape
•Heated demister pad
•Infrared on/off sensor
• Dimensions available: W500 x H700 x D17mm, W600 x H800 x D17 or W700 x H900 x D17mm
•2 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.