Roper Rhodes Statement Basin
Make a statement with this bold, angular basin from Roper Rhodes. Choose from 3 sizes for extra room or more space to splash. It's a versatile and charismatic sink that's ideal for an angular, contemporary bathrooms with straight edges and confident corners. Buy in the certainty that a fine fire clay construction ensures those well-defined edges look sharper for longer, yet stay smooth to the touch. A subtle, rounded edge keeps this basin comfortable and safe for families to enjoy.
Available in 600, 800, and 1000mm sizes, and it's also perfect for wall-hanging or countertop mounting. Complete the look with an illuminated mirror and more from the Roper Rhodes range.
• Ceramic basin
• Glossy white finish
• 3 sizes available
• Countertop or wall-hung
• Single tap hole and overflow comes pre-drilled
• Tap, waste, and bottle trap not included
• 10 year manufacturer guarantee
• 600 / 800 / 1000 (w) x 130(h) x 480mm(d)
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.