ROPER RHODES SIGN SPOUT, SHOWER KIT AND MIXER VALVE
This divine ensemble of a manual mixer valve, a contemporary bath spout and a bath mounted shower kit are all of a great quality and are guaranteed to bring a splash of high-tech to the way you fill your bath.
The brass covered mixer valve incorporates ceramic technology for smooth and efficient use and ti also have a flow rate adjustment feature which helps you limit and save water by reducing the maximum flow rate by up to 25%, making it kinder to the environment.
The valve requires a minimum water pressure of 1.0 bar or about in order to function to its full potential. This impressive collection also comes with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
• Valve: W132 x H192mm
• Spout: W100 x H50 x D150mm
• Handset: W25 x H200mm
• Handset base place: W50 x D50mm
• Spout and handset - minimum of 0.5 bar water pressure
• Manual mixer valve - minimum of 1.0 bar water pressure
• 10 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.