ROPER RHODES SIGN MANUAL MIXER VALVE
This manual mixer valve from Roper Rhodes will pair perfectly with the wall mounted bath spout from the Sign range to add a splash of high-end design to your bathroom. This sign mixer valve is the ideal minimalist bath filling solution to save some valuable deck and surface space.
The brass covered mixer valve incorporates ceramic technology for smooth and efficient use and ti also have a flow rate adjustment feature which helps you limit and save water by reducing the maximum flow rate by up to 25%, making it kinder to the environment.
A minimum of 0.5 bar water pressure or above is required for this valve to work to it’s full potential, and it also comes with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
• W132 x H192mm
• Ceramic valve technology
• Flow rate adjustment
• Temperature control
• Minimum of 0.5 bar water pressure
• 10 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.