Roper Rhodes Serif Wall Mounted Unit & Basin
Shape your bathroom to suit your needs with the curvaceous and functional Serif furniture range from Roper Rhodes.
Soft-close drawers on smooth runners slide quietly shut to conceal a generous storage space accented by a polished, stainless steel handle. It's ideal for tidying away the clutter of life while also keeping your necessities within reach.
Adorning the top of the unit is an Isocast basin, manufactured from a calcium carbonate mineral substrate and topped with a resilient gel coat for a glossy finish and durable build. The beautiful sweeping form of the basin blends smooth curves, fluid edges, and confident corners for a harmony of shapes that become the functional centrepiece of any modern bathroom.
Pick from a selection of two finishes, gloss white and light elm to complete your bathroom in style.
• Wall mounted unit with isocast basin
• Choice of 2 finishes (gloss white and light elm)
• Soft-close drawers
• Basin supplied with 1 pre-drilled tap hole
• Taps and waste sold separately
• 10 year manufacturer guarantee
• 1200(w) x 430(h) x 460mm(d)
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.