ROPER RHODES SCHEME 640MM RECESSED CABINET (FOR BUILT-OUT WALLS)
A versatile bathroom cabinet designed with front surround frames available to come in 5 stunning finishes - Gloss White, Gloss Light Grey, Matt Carbon, Matt Light Clay & Gloss Dark Clay - which colour match the products in the scheme furniture range.
With generous storage and 2 internal glass shelves to make organization a little easier, this cabinet also incorporates a push to open the reversible door. It has a depth for 120mm for built-out walls, however, there is a 75mm depth cabinet available for stud walls, both come with 10-year manufacturers guarantee.
• Dimensions: W640 x H830 x D30mm
• 120mm depth for built-out walls
• Available in 5 different finishes
• 2 internal glass shelves
• Reversible push to open door
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.