Roper Rhodes Pursuit 320mm Mirrored Storage Unit
Organise, de-clutter and brighten your bathroom with this mirrored tall storage unit from Roper Rhodes. A reflective face expands your room by creating the illusion of a larger space, while also bouncing light to chase away shadows to create a livelier and more interesting home.
Tucked neatly behind the sleek exterior and seamless chrome handle hides a surprisingly generous storage space with 3 glass shelves for neat organisation of all life's bits and pieces - all effortlessly to hand, yet concealed from view for a tidier space.
Choose from a selection of 3 contemporary finishes - gloss white, charcoal, or alpine, in order to create a sophisticated bathroom piece that coordinates with other pieces from the Roper Rhodes collection.
• Mirrored tall storage unit
• Choice of 3 textured finishes (Alpine elm, charcoal elm, gloss white)
• 2 year manufacturer guarantee
• 320(w) x 1200(h) x 295mm(d)
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.