Roper Rhodes Note 560mm Semi-Countertop Basin
Open up your countertop with this highly contemporary Note semi-recessed basin by Roper Rhodes. A gorgeous ceramic lip leans gracefully over the edge of your vanity unit or counter, providing a comfier wash area and freeing up useful space for accessories. It's an ideal choice for those with children, allowing them to safely reach across the smooth, ceramic edges and rounded corners with ease.
• Ceramic semi-recessed basin
• Glossy white finish
• Single tap hole and overflow comes pre-drilled
• Minimum furniture depth required: 300mm
• Tap and waste not included
• 10 year manufacturer guarantee
• 560(w) x 133(h) x 430mm(d)
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.