Roper Rhodes LED Illuminated Venture Cabinet
The Venture cabinet from Roper Rhodes offers ample storage space with its two double sided soft close mirror doors and two adjustable shelves. The LED lighting at the top of the unit sufficiently complements the sleek and modern design of cabinet.
This cabinet also has a number of other beneficial features including a recharging socket for your toothbrush or shaver, a magnetic storage holder for those small accessories which often become lost amongst other all of your other products, 6mm laminated safety mirror glass, door seals on all edges and an infrared no touch on/off switch which emphasises the cutting edge design of the cabinet.
Note: When installing mirrors with infrared technology, the sensor switch must be at least 150mm from an adjacent wall or obstruction. This is to ensure the switch can function correctly.
• Aluminium finish
• Dimensions: W655 x H705 x D170mm
• LED illuminated
• Double sided mirror doors
• Two soft close doors
• Magnetic storage holder
• Recharging socket
• Two adjustable glass shelves
• Infrared on/off switch technology
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.