Roper Rhodes LED Illuminated Renew Mirror
The Roper Rhodes Renew mirror is ideal for smaller bathrooms where there isn’t an abundance of space. The elegantly sculpted curved Renew mirror will really boost the style of your bathroom through its stunning visual appearance. The integrated LED light feature which sits on the top of the mirror offers practical lighting whilst also being very energy efficient. The Renew mirror also boasts a heated demister pad, meaning that you never have to see a steamy bathroom mirror again. The lighting is also controlled by a high tech no-touch infrared on/off sensor.
Note: When installing mirrors with infrared technology, the sensor switch must be at least 150mm from an adjacent wall or obstruction. This is to ensure the switch can function correctly.
• Curved glass mirror
with integrated LED technology
• Heated demister pad
stops mirror from steaming up
• Infrared on/off switch
• Ultra-slim design
• 2 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.