Roper Rhodes LED Illuminated Precise Mirror
The Roper Rhodes Precise mirror is strikingly slim and can be a great addition to any bathroom which is short on space. With polished aluminium sides and subtle lighting the Precise mirror is beautifully formed - just because you have a smaller bathroom, it does not mean it can’t look spectacular.
The LED lighting on the Precise mirror is not only extremely stylish, but is also very energy efficient. This mirror also comes with a built in heated demister pad meaning that a steamy bathroom mirror, is now a thing of the past.
Note: When installing mirrors with infrared technology, the sensor switch must be at least 150mm from an adjacent wall or obstruction. This is to ensure the switch can function correctly.
• Dimensions: W500 x H710 x D45mm
• Slim-line mirror with LED technology
• Heated demister pad
• Infrared on/off switch
• Polished aluminium sides
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.