Roper Rhodes LED Illuminated Aura LED Mirror
The minimalistic design of the Roper Rhodes Aura is what makes this mirror look beautiful. The expertly sculptured LED illuminated frame not only looks great, but is practical in the process. The frame offers enough space to place your everyday bathroom essentials, without having to clutter and crowd your basin.
For your added convenience the Aura LED mirror is also equipped with a heated demister pad, which is operated by a high tech infrared no touch on/off sensor switch. You also have the option to either hang this mirror portrait or landscape, further displaying the versatility of the Aura.
Note: When installing mirrors with infrared technology, the sensor switch must be at least 150mm from an adjacent wall or obstruction. This is to ensure the switch can function correctly.
• Dimensions: W500 x H700 x D90mm
• LED technology
• Illuminated framed edge
• Can be hung portrait or landscape
• Heated demister pad
• Infrared on/off switch
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.