Roper Rhodes Infinity Toilet Seat with Soft Close or Standard Hinges
With the Infinity toilet seat, you can either choose the seat to arrive with standard hinges or soft-closing hinges, it is completely your choice. Soft closing or standard hinges are the only differences between the two seats, as they both contain a number of other features. The thermoset plastic seat is designed for strength and longevity and has a built-in anti-bacterial additive to help maintain a bacteria free seat by impeding the spread of bacterial cultures. They both also have UV protection to prevent discolouration and an extremely hardwearing impact resistant surface.
A lifetime guarantee comes with either toilet seat which protects it from any seat breakages.
• Highly durable thermoset plastic
• Weight 2.4kgs (excludes hinges)
• Soft closing or standard hinges
• Corrosion resistant hinges
• UV protection
• Built-in anti-bacterial protection
• Lifetime guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.