Roper Rhodes Hampton Freestanding Vanity Unit
Discover the potential of your bathroom with the timeless, hand-built Hampton range from Roper Rhodes. Hampton features units that function as beautiful standalone pieces that also fit together to furnish and create your perfect bathroom.
Enjoy your new unit topped with a handsome Hampton ceramic basin that comes with a pre-drilled tap hole to pair with your favourite mono basin mixer tap. And with a choice of finish, you can customise this piece to suit your bathroom design - choose between Slate Grey, Pewter, Vanilla, Mocha and Chalk White.
Organise your essentials behind soft close doors with magnetic catches. Two wooden shelves help you tuck away the clutter yet keep the important things close.
• Floorstanding vanity unit and basin
• Choice of 4 finishes
• Soft hinged doors
• Taps and waste sold separately
• 10 year manufacturer guarantee
• Height 745mm
• Width: 575mm
• Depth: 395mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.