Roper Rhodes Hampton 515mm Semi Countertop Basin
The soft features of this standard semi-countertop basin mean it will look great when paired with a number of furniture units, primarily Roper Rhodes furniture units. The basin is for use with standard depth semi-countertop base units and has a single tap hole and overflow.
This geometric basin has been manufactured from fine fireclay and features a thin geometric rim and a generous bowl area. It comes supplied with a cutting template for a worktop and fascia board, and also a 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
• Geometric basin style
• Dimensions: W515 x D430 x H160mm
• Minimum furniture depth 320mm
• Supplied with cutting template for worktop and fascia board
• Single tap hole and overflow
• Manufactured from fine fire clay
• Taps and waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• Worktop sold seperatley, please see our recommended extras for some great options and finishes
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.