Roper Rhodes Envy 1200mm Wall Mounted Vanity Unit
Perfect for larger bathrooms, this 1200mm Vanity Unit from Roper Rhodes is the ultimate combination of functionality and style. If you’re looking to make a statement within your bathroom the Envy Double Basin unit boasts a luxurious ‘his and hers’ wash station with ample storage space, which is almost guaranteed to impress your visitors. Two soft close doors and a central drawer unit all boast soft close functionality and are adorned by a smooth, polished chrome handles. Choose between 2 beautiful finishes of either a clean white or a bold anthracite, depending on your design tastes. The Envy comes complete with a 1200mm double basin. The basin is made from high quality Gelcast material, which is a tough resilient gel-coated resin which is warm to touch and extremely durable.
• 1200mm Vanity unit from Roper Rhodes
• Available in 2 finishes: White & Anthracite
• Complete with a ‘his & hers’ double washbasin, constructed from durable Gelcast material
• Soft close doors and drawer
• Dimensions: W1200 x H510 x D500mm
• Chrome handles
• 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.