Roper Rhodes Circuit Vessel Countertop Basin
Create a luxurious and contemporary look in your bathroom with the stunning Circuit countertop basin from Roper Rhodes. Made from high quality solid surface, this vessel basin is perfect to mount on your vanity unit or console unit, giving your bathroom an enviably stylish look you'll love. Solid surface products are produced by combining high-grade polymers resins and natural stone particles, this creates a solid surface with no need for curves or thick edges and is naturally resistant to damage and staining.
Smooth curves soften the geometric look. The chunky rim follows all the way through to the handy tap ledge that comes with a pre-drilled tap hole, so you can easily install your favourite basin mixer tap.
• Stylish countertop basin
• Made from solid surface for a clean and sleek look
• Comes with a pre-drilled single tap hole and overflow
• Tap and waste sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.