Reina Riva Designer Steel Bathroom Heated Towel Rail Radiator
Designed to make a stunning visual impact in your bathroom, the Riva radiator by Reina oozes designer charm and minimalist aesthetics. Flat panels feature throughout, gleaming with its chrome plated finish, ready to hold your luxury bath and hand towels and warm your bathroom in style. Made from high quality Steel, this radiator has been built to last. And with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee you can be sure it will.
•Available in sizes:
•H620 x W500. Pipe Centers: 440. BTU Output: 968 (Delta T50°C)
•H960 x W500. Pipe Centers: 440. BTU Output: 1494 (Delta T50°C)
•H1300 x W500. Pipe Centers: 440. BTU Output: 2094 (Delta T50°C)
•Overall depth when mounted: 87 - 92mm
• Steel radiator
• Chrome plated finish
• System compatibility: central heating systems only
• Radiator valves sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.