Brenton Vesta Polished Stainless Steel Round Heated Towel Rail Radiator
The versatile Vesta Flat towel rail from Brenton modernizes your home with slender steel piping and a minimalist form to organize your bathroom and warm your towels.
A stainless steel construction with polished finish provides the most efficient build possible, saving you money, and an enormous selection of shapes lets you achieve the best-fitting radiator for any sized room.
• Available in sizes:
•H720 x W350. Pipe Centers: 318. BTU Output: 1086 (Delta T50°C)
•H1200 x W350. Pipe Centers: 318. BTU Output: 1924 (Delta T50°C)
•H1500 x W350. Pipe Centers: 318. BTU Output: 2259 (Delta T50°C)
•H430 x W500. Pipe Centers: 468. BTU Output: 783 (Delta T50°C)
•H720 x W500. Pipe Centers: 468. BTU Output: 1562 (Delta T50°C)
•H1200 x W500. Pipe Centers: 468. BTU Output: 2147 (Delta T50°C)
•H1500 x W500. Pipe Centers: 468. BTU Output: 2860(Delta T50°C)
•H430 x W600. Pipe Centers: 568. BTU Output: 895 (Delta T50°C)
•H720 x W600. Pipe Centers: 568. BTU Output: 1685 (Delta T50°C)
•H1200 x W600. Pipe Centers: 568. BTU Output: 2570 (Delta T50°C)
•H1500 x W600. Pipe Centers: 568. BTU Output: 3025 (Delta T50°C)
• Overall depth when mounted: 75 - 90mm
• Stainless steel radiator
• Polished stainless steel finish
• Concealed screw cap bleed valve
• System compatibility: central heating, electric, dual fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612800 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.