Reina Lavian Polished Stainless Steel Vertical Designer Radiator
Seize the attention of your guests and fill your bathroom with a cosy warmth by adorning your wall with the Lavian vertical radiator from Reina. Striking, reflective panels dominate your wall space and bounce ambient light for a brighter home.
A stainless steel construction provides you with a much more efficient radiator than conventional radiators while also being extremely durable. Customise your radiator with your choice of width for the best fitting radiator possible.
•Available in sizes:
•H1800 x W285. Pipe Centers: 50. BTU Output: 648 (Delta T50°C)
•H1800 x W435. Pipe Centers: 50. BTU Output: 972 (Delta T50°C)
•Overall depth when mounted: 105 - 120mm
• Stainless steel radiator
• Polished stainless steel finish
• 2 sizes available
• System compatibility: central heating systems only
• Radiator valves sold separately
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.