Reina Jesi Designer Steel Bathroom Heated Towel Rail Radiator
This Jesi radiator from Reina features a long, unbreaking curved rail that you could easily mistake for a wall sculpture. Indeed it is, except it also warms your bathroom, keeps your bath towels warm and fluffy, ready for when you step out of your bath or shower. And available in two sizes, you can choose the size to suit your space.
A solid mild steel construction ensures each railing stays strong under daily use. Reinas steel range provides a fantastic portfolio of choice at attractively affordable prices.
•Available in sizes:
•H1000 x W500. Pipe Centers: 75. BTU Output: 737 (Delta T50°C)
•H1400 x W600. Pipe Centers: 75. BTU Output: 1132 (Delta T50°C)
•Overall depth when mounted: 64 - 79mm
• Steel radiator
• Chrome finish
• System compatibility: central heating system only
• Radiator valves sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.