Reina Dexi Designer Steel Bathroom Heated Towel Rail Radiator
Display and warm your towels on the attractive chrome arms of this Dexi radiator from Reina. It features an interesting design that will brighten your bathroom and heat your home while looking stylish.
A solid, mild steel construction ensures reliable use and lasting enjoyment with minimal maintenance.
•Available in sizes:
•H660 x W530. Pipe Centers: 50. BTU Output: 786 (Delta T50°C)
•H900 x W530. Pipe Centers: 50. BTU Output: 1045 (Delta T50°C)
•Overall depth when mounted: 60 - 80mm
• 3 finishes available (white, chrome, black)
• Available in 2 sizes
• System compatibility: central heating, electric, dual fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612800 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element
• The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold seperatley, please see our recommended extras
• The dual fuel option will need radiator valves, a t-piece and element which are sold seperatley, please see our recommended extras
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.