Reina 300 - 900w Thermostatic Element & Remote Control
Transform your radiator into an electric mains fed radiator with thermostatic control, with the Reina Thermostatic Element. Perfect for the summer months when you don't want to turn on your central heating, this will allow you to turn your radiator on and control the temperature to suit your needs, to dry your towels or warm up your room on a particularly chilly morning. With controls to turn up or down the heat and to power off, this will give you full control.
• Available in: 300watts, 600watts and 900watts
• Flexible design means the heads can be turned
• Remote control included
• 7 day programmable electronic thermostat
• Selectable between room temperature and water temperature
• Built in open window detection
• Rotatable display for horizontal or vertical use
• Conforms to European Ecodesign Directive
• Please check the compatibility of your radiator before purchase
• This product requires installation by an approved electrician
• 1 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.