RAK Obelisk Glass Cabinet Cistern Frame for Back to Wall Toilets
Perfect to pair with a back to wall toilet, the RAK Obelisk toilet unit has been beautifully constructed from glass and comes with a choice of finish - Alpine White and Gloss Black. Great for when you can't install a back to wall toilet directly onto your wall, this sleek unit has a slimline profile so is a great choice for smaller bathrooms.
Made from tempered glass, this cistern frame also comes with a dual flush (3/6L) cistern and a chrome plated flush button for a fuss free purchase.
• Compact, slimline glass cabinet cistern (wc unit)
• Dual flush 3/6L cistern included
• Flexible installation for smaller spaces
• Tempered glass finish with protective film
• Choice of finish - Alpine White or Gloss Black
• Suitable for back-to-wall toilets only
• Easy to install and maintain
• Back to wall toilet sold separately
• 25 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Height - 1003mm
• Width - 483mm
• Depth - 108mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.