Pura Xcite Bath Filler Tap
After a stressful day; as a reward for a great accomplishment; after an intense sports session; when you want a romantic atmosphere; when you're ready for deep relaxation – there are so many reasons to take a bath. In fact, we believe that a bathroom is not completed without a tub. But a tub is not completed without bath filler.
The Xcite bath filler tap is an elegant addition to any bathroom – clean lines, curvy shapes, the shine of chrome plated brass. But it's not all about the looks, so the manufacturer has completed this item with ceramic disc technology and offers it with 10 years manufacturer guarantee.
• Dimensions: W206 x H156.5 x D122.5mm
• Deck mounted bath filler tap, made from brass with a hand polished chrome plated finish
• Ceramic disc technology makes the lever easy to use while keeping your tap drip free when not in use
• Suitable for low, medium and high pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar required
• WRAS approved
• Waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.