Pura Flite Monobloc Bath Filler Tap
A monobloc mixer tap is a single built-up unit ideal for deck mounting on baths. The Flite Monobloc bath filler tap is ideal for those who use their baths frequently – you can choose the desired water temperature before filling up the bath, plus the ceramic disc technology tolerates no leaks.
Made entirely out of chrome-plated brass, this filler tap is elegant, durable and functional. True to the Flite collection, its design will blend in seamlessly with any bathroom style – from the most traditional to the most contemporary. As all brassware of the Pura brand, it comes with 10-year manufacturer guarantee.
• Dimensions: W65mm x D209mm x H172mm
• Deck mounted monobloc bath filler tap made from brass with a hand polished chrome plated finish
• Ceramic disc technology makes the lever easy to use while keeping your tap drip free when not in use
• Suitable for low, medium and high pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar required
• WRAS approved
• Waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.