Pura Flite Bath Filler Tap
No bathroom is complete without a bathtub, but no bathtub experience is complete without a bath filler tap. The Flite bath filler tap would complement any tub and especially the contemporary ones, but most importantly it will always be there ready to serve you when you need a relaxing bubble bath.
Pura is an internationally recognized manufacturer of everything a bathroom may need and is known in particular for offering a wide variety of high quality designs at affordable prices. The Flite bath filler tap is one of their top sellers because of its simple elegance, ceramic disc technology and of course the 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
• Dimensions: W236mm x D155.5mm x H130mm
• Deck mounted bath filler tap made from brass with a hand polished chrome plated finish
• Ceramic disc technology makes the lever easy to use while keeping your tap drip free when not in use
• Suitable for low, medium and high pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar required
• WRAS approved
• Waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.