Pura DV8 Bidet Mixer Tap with Waste
The elegant shape and symmetrical proportions of the DV8 bidet mixer tap with waste make it an excellent accessory for any bathroom, but it's not all about the looks. Completed with ceramic disc technology, using this bidet tap will be incredibly easy, giving you absolute control of the water flow and temperature.
Pura is an internationally renowned brand offering high quality bathroom accessories at affordable prices. All Pura brassware - the DV8 bidet mixer tap included - comes with 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
• Dimensions: D135mm x H115mm
• Bidet mixer tap supplied with clicker waste
• Made from brass with a hand polished chrome plated finish
• Ceramic disc technology makes the lever easy to use while keeping your tap drip free when not in use
• Suitable for low, medium and high pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar required
• WRAS approved
• 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.