Phoenix Zion Aluminium Radiator
The Zion Aluminium Radiator by Phoenix - a strong, design-led radiator that will help transform your space into a sophisticated sanctuary. Featuring four elongated panels that softly curve in the middle, this radiator is sleek and ultra-modern. Made from Aluminium with your choice of White, Latte or Anthracite finish, this radiator actually save you money in the long term on your heating bills thanks to the nature of the material using less water to conduct the same amount of heat. And at only 375mm in width, you can inject contemporary style in even the smallest of spaces. Why not also add on a Chrome towel rail or two so you can not only heat your room but also warm your fluffy luxury towels. To complete the look, pair with modern, chrome angled radiator valves.
• H1800 x W375
• Overall depth when mounted: 125mm
• Pipe centres: 375mm
• BTU Output: 2475 (Delta T60°C)
• Available with a White, Anthracite or Latte finish
• Suitable for central heating systems only
• Please note that the chrome towel rails and radiator valves are sold separately, see our recommended extras
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.