Phoenix York Traditional Radiator - 963 x 673mm
Authentic period design has been perfectly blended with modern technology to help develop this gorgeous designer traditional radiator by Phoenix. With the option of either Central Heating, Dual Fuel or Electric sources on offer, you will have no excuse to not add one of these stunning traditional radiators to your home. Simply pick the option that is most relevant to your home and relax whilst you sit back and gorge yourself in welcoming warmth.
The three column white radiator in the centre contrasts beautifully with the chrome plated outer rails to create an authentically traditional look that will inject charm and character into your bathroom. With an extended rail at the top, you can now warm your cosy fluffy towels as well as your clothes ready for when you step out of your bath. Pair the central heating version with one of our chrome plated angled radiator valves to create a cohesive and dramatic look that will be sure to catch your eye for years to come.
Central heating and dual fuel options come with a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee whilst the electric version comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
electric, central heating and dual fuel variants
• Pre-filled electric Radiator option
is a quick and easy way to warm up your home
• Dual fuel option comes with
600W heating element, T-Piece and end cap
•Stunning traditionally inspired design
that emits exceptional heat
• Authentic Chrome finish
•Central Heating BTU 50:
•Radiator valves sold separately
please see our recommended extras
•For Central Heating option:
•For Dual Fuel
600 Element Watts
•For Electric Radiator
600 Element Watts
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.