Phoenix Victoria Traditional Radiator
Designed to suit both modern and traditionally styled bathrooms alike, the Victoria Traditional Radiator by Phoenix will make a beautiful statement in your bathroom. Featuring a central white three column radiator that contrasts beautifully with the intricately detailed chrome plated outer rails, this radiator will not only inject charm and character into your bathroom, it will effectively warm your bathroom into a cosy sanctuary. With an extended rail at the top of the radiator, you can also warm your fluffy bath towels ready for when you step out of the shower or even display your luxury hand or guest towels. Pair with traditionally-styled chrome plated angled radiator valves for an elegant and stylish look that you'll be sure to enjoy for years to come.
• Overall depth when mounted:
• Pipe centres:
• BTU Output:
1663 (Delta T50°C)
• Chrome and White finish
• Radiator valves sold separately,
please see our recommended extras
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.