Phoenix Tubo Vertical Designer Towel Radiator - Anthracite - H1200 x W500mm
This bespoke carbon steel designer vertical towel radiator will work miracles in your home. With its gorgeous pipe designed ladders, you will get the perfect combination of style and a radiator that offers amazing heat conducting ability. With its multiple gaps you are able to put as many damp towels as you need. This item is also available in a gorgeous bold anthracite finish which will excite all those who see it. This beautiful item has also been expertly crafted from carbon steel which boasts the benefits of being extra strong and extra conductive. Finally, this radiator comes with a generous 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
H1200 x W500 x D88mm
• Pipe centres:
• BTU 50 Output:
• BTU 60 Output:
• Available in an Anthracite finish
• Suitable for
either central heating & dual fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612800 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Radiator valves sold separately,
please see our recommended extras
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.