Phoenix Sophia Column Radiator
Sleek and enviably modern, the Sophia Column Radiator by Phoenix is the perfect finishing touch for your stylish new bathroom. Featuring contemporary angular lines throughout, this radiator will mount on your bathroom wall creating an elegant feature point in your new bathroom. With plenty of horizontal rails, you can hang your luxury fluffy towels and clothes so they're cosy and warm for when you step out of your shower.
This radiator is also available to upgrade to a dual fuel and thermostatic dual fuel radiator so you can turn on your radiator when your central heating turns off in the summer months. This is particularly handy for colder summer mornings or when you'd like to dry your towels without having to turn on all the radiators in your house.
• Available in sizes:
• H800 x W500 x D40mm. Pipe centres: 460mm. BTU Output: 1035 (Delta T50°C)
• H1200 x W500 x D40mm. Pipe centres: 460mm. BTU Output: 1528(Delta T50°C)
• H1800 x W500 x D40mm. Pipe centres: 460mm. BTU Output: 2293 (Delta T50°C)
• Overall depth when mounted: 82mm
• Chrome finish
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612800 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.