Phoenix Shelby Designer Heated Towel Rail - Anthracite
The compact look of this designer radiator by Phoenix is extremely satisfying. With its bold thick rails not only offering you multiple places to store your damp towels but with them being neatly contained in its bold rectangular design, it creates a meticulous look that screams out decorum. For people who like things to look neat and sophisticated, the Shelby is for you. In a choice of 2 different sizes and in a stylish contemporary Anthracite finish. You can pick the size that is best for you and your bathroom. Finally, also receive a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee too.
• Gorgeous designer heated towel rail
• Striking Anthracite finish
• Available in 2 different sizes:
H800 x W500mm and H1200 x W500mm
• Connects to your central heating
• Pipe Centres:
• Wall to Pipe Centres:
• Radiator valves sold separately
please see our recommended extras
• 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
• BTU 50:
800 x 500mm - 1040
• BTU 50:
1200 x 500mm - 1632
800 x 500mm - 305
1200 x 500mm - 478
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.