Phoenix Oto Carbon Steel Electric Radiator
Thanks to the Oto Carbon Steel Electric Radiator by Phoenix, you can now move away from the same old towel rails that are on the market and choose a radiator with unique style and character. The Oto features thin flat paneled rails that softly bend around the mainframe to give depth and visual interest to this towel rail. And with a powder coat finish in your choice of Latte or Anthracite you can add an interesting and luxurious texture to your room. With this Oto Electric Radiator, you can now inject designer style even if you don't have a central heating system in your home, moving away from the traditional stainless steel electric towel rails.
With a five year manufacturer's guarantee, you'll be sure that your new beautiful radiator has been built to last.
• Dimensions: H1185 x W480 x Dmm
• Overall depth when mounted: 125mm
• Pipe centres: 390mm
• Watts: 300
• Anthracite or Latte finish
• This electric radiator is supplied pre-filled with anti-corrosion fluid to help maintain product quality.
• Comes with an electric element
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.