Phoenix Olivia Curved Radiator
Warm your bathroom and luxurious fluffy towels in style with the Olivia Curved Radiator by Phoenix. Chrome plated with flat panels that are softly rounded at the edges, this radiator would beautifully complement a modern-styled bathroom that features rounded sanitaryware. Mounted on your wall, this radiator will help you maximise the space in your bathroom without having to compromise on practicalities. Both sizes have a generous BTU heat output for the size whilst the beautifully styled ladders give you space to warm your bath and hand towels.
This radiator is also available to upgrade to a dual fuel and thermostatic dual fuel radiator so you can turn on your radiator when your central heating turns off in the summer months. This is particularly handy for colder summer mornings or when you'd like to dry your towels without having to turn on all the radiators in your house.
To complete the look, pair with a modern set of straight radiator valves.
• Available in sizes:
• H800 x W500 x D74mm. Pipe centres: 450mm. BTU Output: 1452 (Delta T50°C)
• H1200 x W500 x D74mm. Pipe centres: 450mm. BTU Output: 2177 (Delta T50°C)
• Overall depth when mounted: 137mm
• Chrome finish
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.