Phoenix Mia Horizontal Radiator
From Phoenix's exciting designer range of radiators comes the Mia Horizontal Floorstanding Radiator. Designed to make a bold and modern statement in your bathroom, this radiator features stylish chunky rounded pipes that follow through to the floor, and a gleaming, polished chrome finish creating design interest in your bathroom. With a generous BTU output of 1740 for this size of radiator, your room and towels will be cosy and warm, perfect for those long, cold winter days. Pair with chrome plated, modern-styled angled radiator valves to create an enviably stylish look you'll be sure to enjoy for years to come.
• H800 x W600 x D122.5mm
• Overall depth when mounted: 122.5mm
• Pipe centres: 555mm
• BTU Output: 1740 (Delta T50°C)
• Chrome finish
• Suitable for central heating systems only
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.