Phoenix Lizi Column Radiator
Designed for modern bathroom schemes, the Lizi Column Radiator by Phoenix is quirky and unique, creating a gorgeous and enviably stylish focal point in your bathroom. With a chrome plated, softly rounded rail that snakes around the two vertical pipes, you can easily hang your towels to warm whilst you're in the shower, so they're cosy and snug when you step out. And this radiator is reversible too, so you can mount it with the rails pointing to the right or left to suit your bathroom design. Pair with straight, modern radiator valves to complete the look you've always dreamed of.
• H1000 x W500 x D54mm
• Overall depth when mounted: 73mm
• Pipe centres: 75mm
• BTU Output: 696 (Delta T50°C)
• Chrome finish
• Suitable for central heating systems only
• This radiator is reversible
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.