Phoenix Lilly Horizontal Radiator
A modern take on the traditional, cast iron radiators, Phoenix have beautifully designed the Lilly Horizontal Radiator. Featuring modern, soft curves and available in White or Anthracite finish, this radiator will create an elegant feature point in your room. Available in four sizes, this radiator is perfectly versatile for any room around your house. And available to upgrade with floor mounting legs for a more traditional look, the Lilly radiator from Phoenix's designer range will no doubt visually enhance your space and more importantly will create a warm and cosy environment. Pair with modern, chrome plated angled radiator valves to complete the look, or why not choose a more traditional radiator valve to transform this radiator into a modern classic.
• Available in sizes:
• H400 x W1032 x D85mm. Pipe centres: 1032mm. BTU Output: 2592 (Delta T50°C)
• H600 x W556 x D85mm. Pipe centres: 556mm. BTU Output: 2354 (Delta T50°C)
• H600 x W853 x D85mm. Pipe centres: 853mm. BTU Output: 3662 (Delta T50°C)
• H600 x W1032 x D85mm. Pipe centres: 1032mm. BTU Output: 4447 (Delta T50°C)
• Overall depth when mounted: 133.5mm
• Available in White or Anthracite finish
• Suitable for central heating systems only
• Radiator valves and feet pictured are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.