Phoenix Icon Carbon Steel Radiator
If you've designed your room to be minimalistic and unfussy but can't seem to find the right radiator to suit your scheme, look no further. Phoenix have designed the Icon Carbon Steel Radiator with a beautiful White powder coated finish. Boldly minimalistic this radiator will not only heat your room but thanks to the two adjustable height Chrome towel rails that are included, you can also warm your towels ready for when you step out of your shower. Complete the designer look with a set of modern, chrome plated angled radiator valves. And with a five year manufacturer's guarantee, you'll be sure that you'll enjoy your radiator for many years to come.
• H907 x W508 x Dmm
• Overall depth when mounted: 125mm
• Pipe centres: 404mm
• BTU Output: 1051 (Delta T60°C)
• White finish with two adjustable height towel rails included
• Suitable for central heating systems only
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.