Phoenix Helena Wall Mounted Traditional Radiator
The Helena Wall Mounted Traditional Radiator by Phoenix, a stunning example of where modern and traditional styling mixed together really works to create a bold statement in your bathroom. With the chrome plated rails surrounding the white, chunky three column radiator in the centre, this radiator will mount beautifully on your wall ready to warm your room into a luxuriously cosy sanctuary thanks to a BTU output of 3343. Great for where floor space is at a premium, this wall mounted radiator will save precious space whilst still creating an elegant focal point in your bathroom. With three rails, you can now warm your fluffy bath towels ready for when you step out of your relaxing shower or bath. Pair with traditionally styled, chrome plated straight radiator valves to create a cohesive look that you'll be sure to love for many years to come.
• H874 x W635 x D245mm
• Overall depth when mounted: 245mm
• Pipe centres: 525mm
• BTU Output: 3343 (Delta T50°C)
• Chrome and White finish
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.