Phoenix Harper Electric Stainless Steel Designer Heated Towel Rail
When asked how Phoenix could improve their Harper Stainless Steel Designer Heated Towel Rail they decided to give it an electric version. Enthusing the same expertly constructed Stainless Steel build with the same robust and dominant square design. The main difference is that this electric counterpart will help save you on your energy bills as you won't have to turn on your central heating to heat one room, instead you can independently turn on your electric radiator to heat that one room. So this electric heated towel rail won’t just look amazing but it is also extremely efficient, convenient and practical. What more could you ask for?
• Striking Electric Designer Heated Towel Rail
• Expertly constructed from Polished Stainless Steel
with a Stainless Steel finish
• Multiple sizes available:
Choose from 800 x 500mm, 1200 x 500mm or 1600 x 500mm
• Pre-filled electric radiator
saves you on your heating bills
• 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
800 x 500mm - 150
1200 x 500mm - 300
1600 x 500mm - 600
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.