Phoenix Eve Wall Mounted Radiator
Perfect for smaller bathrooms where space is at a premium, or to mount above your luxury bath, the Eve Wall Mounted Radiator by Phoenix is incredibly versatile and incredibly stylish. Compact, this radiator still has a bunch of practical features with multiple softly rounded chrome plated rails for you to hang your towels so they're cosy and warm for when you've finished relaxing in your bath. Whilst the shelf at the top allows you to display spare towels or guest towels in a stylish and elegant fashion. Pair with modern-styled, straight radiator valves to complete the look.
• H297 x W532 x D300mm
• Overall depth when mounted: 300mm
• Pipe centres: 458mm
• BTU Output: 385 (Delta T50°C)
• Chrome finish
• Suitable for central heating systems only
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.