Phoenix Davina Electric Column Radiator
Designed to suit your modern- styled, minimalist bathroom scheme, the Davina Column Radiator by Phoenix will elegantly mount on your bathroom wall to warm not only your bathroom but your luxury towels in style. Featuring a chrome plating throughout with straight, flat horizontal rails, you'll have plenty of space to hang not only your bath towel but your clothes or cozy pajamas ready for when you step out of the bath after a long chilly winter's day. The Davina will be supplied pre-filled with anti-corrosion fluid ready to be wired up to your electrics, perfect if you don't have a central heating system in your home or if you'd like to operate the radiator independently.
• Available in sizes:
• H800 x W500 x D30mm. Pipe centres: 470mm. Watts: 150
• H1200 x W500 x D30mm. Pipe centres: 470mm. Watts: 300
• H1800 x W500 x D30mm. Pipe centres: 470mm. Watts: 600
• Overall depth when mounted: 85-100mm
• Chrome finish
• This electric radiator is supplied pre-filled with anti-corrosion fluid to help maintain product quality.
• Comes with an electric element
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.