Phoenix Dakota Corner Vanity Unit & Basin
For a beautifully designed vanity unit for your cloakroom bathroom, why not choose the Dakota Corner Vanity Unit & Basin from Phoenix. Designed with you in mind, this corner vanity unit comes with plenty of storage, simply open up the two doors using the handle-less design to reveal a wealth of storage to keep your bathroom clutter free. And once you're finished, lightly push the doors and they'll softly and quietly close to leave you with a minimal and peaceful bathroom.
Available in two finishes - Avola and White - this vanity unit is incredibly versatile. The ceramic basin also comes with one pre-drilled tap hole so you can pair with your favourite small basin mixer tap.
• Corner vanity unit & ceramic basin
• Comes with 1 pre-drilled tap hole
• Supplied fully assembled
• 2 x soft close doors
• Hidden handle design
• Tap and waste sold separately
• 12 month guarantee
• Height: 860mm
• Width: 510mm
• Depth: 510mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.