Phoenix Carla Column Radiator
To complete your modern and enviably stylish bathroom scheme, Phoenix have designed the Carla Column Radiator with your choice of finish - Latte, Chrome or Anthracite finish. With a unique and reversible design, this radiator will make a stunning feature point in your bathroom. Featuring wide flat panelled rails with a soft Latte finish, you can easily slide on your bath towels or clothes so they are indulgently warm ready for when you step out of your bath. Pair with modern, straight radiator valves to complete the look you'll be sure to love for years to come.
This radiator is also available to upgrade to a dual fuel and thermostatic dual fuel radiator so you can turn on your radiator when your central heating turns off in the summer months. This is particularly handy for colder summer mornings or when you'd like to dry your towels without having to turn on all the radiators in your house. With the dual fuel option you'll receive an IP55 Rated Heating Element that will heat up your radiator to the maximum wattage it will allow. With the thermostatic dual fuel radiator you'll receive an IP55 Rated Thermostatic Heating Element so you can control the heat of your radiator.
• Available in sizes:
• H800 x W500 x D62mm. Pipe centres: 80mm. BTU Output: 2430 (Delta T60°C)
• H1200 x W500 x D62mm. Pipe centres: 80mm. BTU Output: 3323 (Delta T60°C)
• Overall depth when mounted: 125mm
• Latte, anthracite or chrome finish
• This radiator is reversible to suit your bathroom design
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.