Phoenix Caprice Electric Column Radiator
Warm your bathroom in style thanks to the Caprice Electric Column Radiator by Phoenix. Featuring soft curves and flat towel rails, this radiator once mounted on your wall will no doubt transform your room whilst providing a luxuriously warm environment. The Caprice is the perfect place to hang your bath towels and pajamas after a long winter's day, so once you've finished your relaxing bath, you can step into pure comfort and cosiness. Phoenix have designed this radiator to be wired up to your electrics so you can control this radiator independently from your central heating or perfect if your home doesn't have a central heating system.
• Available in sizes:
• H800 x W500 x D44mm. Pipe centres: 462mm. Watts: 150
• H1148 x W500 x D44mm. Pipe centres: 462mm. Watts: 300
• Overall depth when mounted: 107mm
• Chrome finish
• This electric radiator is supplied pre-filled with anti-corrosion fluid to help maintain product quality.
• Comes with an electric element
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.