Phoenix Bow Carbon Steel Electric Radiator
Adding texture, design interest and ultra-modern style into your bathroom is now a breeze thanks to the Bow Carbon Steel Electric Radiator by Phoenix. Having been made from Carbon Steel allows for the unique bow shape of the rails whilst the powder coat finish in your choice of Latte or Anthracite gives further texture and a soft sheen that is incredibly tactile. An electric radiator, you can now add style to your room even if you don't have a central heating system in your home. Perfect to hang your luxury fluffy towels so they're snug and warm after a long relaxing bath, this radiator will also beautifully warm your room. And with a five year manufacturer's guarantee, you'll be sure that your new beautiful radiator has been built to last.
• Dimensions: H1090 x W520 x Dmm
• Overall depth when mounted: 125mm
• Pipe centres: 400mm
• Watts: 300
• Anthracite or Latte finish
• This electric radiator is supplied pre-filled with anti-corrosion fluid to help maintain product quality.
• Comes with an electric element
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.